Wandsworth Mills, London
Wandsworth, SW18 1TH
A place where heritage and modernity combine to create a fantastic quality of life.
A place of serenity and calm inspired by the Huguenot dyers and weavers who made it their home all those centuries ago. A neighbourhood shaped by the brewers, coppersmiths, butchers and bakers who turned this pretty village on the River Wandle into one of London’s most prosperous areas.
Wandsworth Mills, by St George, is an exciting new addition to this historic location. An oasis of urban calm, it seamlessly combines high specification new homes with landscaped gardens and roof terraces alongside Grade II listed buildings and beautifully appointed residents’ facilities.
- Village living on your doorstep
- Only 6 miles from central london
- Range of shops, bars and restaurant nearby
- 10,000 sq ft of commercial space
- High specification homes with landscaped gardens and roof terraces will sit alongside unique Grade II listed buildings and beautifully-appointed residents’ facilities, including an indoor garden atrium, gymnasium, spa, lounge, private dining room, cinema rooms, and 24-hour concierge.
|375 Beautiful Properties|
|Estimated Completion – Q2 2026|
|6 Miles from Central London|
|A collection of Studio, 1-, 2-, 3-,4-bedroom apartments available|
|Planning Approval No.:|
Price from: £772,500*
Talk to us today.
If you would like to find out more about Wandsworth Mills, London, we’d love to help. Connect with us through WhatsApp or fill in the form below and our trusted advisors will get in touch with you.