THE BeCa, London
Old Kent Road, London, SE15 1JU
A statement in a neighbourhood that speaks for itself.
Across the 1.16 acre development site, THE BeCa will house 170 New York styled one and two-bedroom apartments arranged above 22,195 sq ft of new bustling retail space.
The interconnected creative community forming around the site will draw people to Old Kent Road as similar independent hubs have done in Bermondsey and Southwark. It’s all part of the wider regeneration of the Old Kent Road Opportunity Area, which includes 20,000 new homes, workspaces and schools as well as a community health centre. Just south of Central London, less than 3 and 5 miles to Bank and Oxford Circus, THE BeCa is well connected to all of the capital as well as its many happening neighbours.
A landmark major regeneration opportunities in the heart of Zone 2 planned over the next 20 years, spanning 53 acres. This includes a new town centre, 20,000 new homes, schools and college university, 3 new tube stations and 10,000 new jobs.
THE BeCa offers average 5%* gross yield with great potential for capital growth presenting as the first ever residential development launch within the Old Kent Road Opportunity Area.
THE BeCa is well connected to top London universities within 30 minutes from the development such as King’s College Waterloo, London School of Economics etc.
– Porter service offering added security and levels of convenience
– Communal roof terrace offering panoramic views across London
– Coworking space for the ultimate ‘working from home’ experience
– Games room
– Every resident will be eligible for an e-bike with designated parking to make the neighbourhood even easier to get around.
– Old Kent Road is located between Bermondsey and Peckham, two of London’s coolest areas. A strategic Zone 2 location brings you to central London in approx. 30 minutes.
– South Bermondsey is a short walk away offering direct services to London Bridge with one stop in 5 minutes and travel to Bank and Waterloo Station in 4 minutes, Canary Wharf in 6 minutes and Bond Street in 9 minutes.
– Bakerloo line extension brings proposed 3 new tube stations from Elephant and Castle through to Lewisham. The extension will transform the community who live and work around Old Kent Road.
|170 Manhattan Style residences|
|Estimated Completion – From Q3/Q4 2024|
|A collection of 1- and 2-bedroom apartments available|
|Price from: £440,000*|
Talk to us today.
If you would like to find out more about THE BeCa, we’d love to help. Connect with us through WhatsApp or fill in the form below and our trusted advisors will get in touch with you.