Knight Frank’s Prime Global Cities Index tracks the performance of luxury residential prices across key global cities on a quarterly basis using data compiled by our global research network.
- Average quarterly prices across the Index’s basket of 46 cities grew by 2.1%
- 11 cities saw prices fall over the past three months, down from 14 in Q2
- 63% of cities saw positive quarterly price growth
- Manila is number one for price growth, overtaking Dubai
- All five of the weakest markets for annual price growth saw quarterly price growth