Abbey Quay, Barking
Abbey Quay is a development set in Barking’s exciting new riverside quarter. Combining the convenience of city life with the neighborhood feel of a friendly village, Abby Quay brings you the best of both worlds. Named after an ancient monastery, the development is proud of its vibrant and varied history. In the nearby leafy park of Abbey Green, find the 17th century ruins of Barking Abbey alongside the pretty St. Margaret’s church.
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour Security
- Stunning location between the River Roding and historic Abbey Ruins
- All apartments offer a balcony or terrace
- Exceptional views over the gardens, park, or river Roding
- 14,584 square metres of public spaces
|Estimated Completion – 2029|
|Barking Station – 10 mins walk|
|A collection of 1-, 2- and 3- bedroom apartments available|
|ICON Registration Number:|
Price From: £340,000*
Talk to us today.
If you would like to find out more about Abbey Quay, we’d love to help. Connect with us through WhatsApp or fill in the form below and our trusted advisors will get in touch with you.