Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty and volatility in several asset classes, New York’s steady price growth, rising rents and low purchase costs are attracting investors looking for an inflation hedge in a global and transparent market.
- Prime prices in New York are forecast to rise 2%
- Prime and super-prime sales resilient after 2021 post-pandemic surge
- New York’s ten neighbourhoods with the highest median rents Jan 2023
- Manhattan’s rents rise as inventory shrinks
- Chinese students studying in the US
Download the New York Market Insight Q2 2023 report to read more.